Claims can be submit through your account dashboard
If you want to submit a claim, head over to your account dashboard via My account/ Claims/ Request claim. Claims can only be requested within 48 hours after delivery of your flowers. Every claims must contain minimum 4 pictures (1 of the box label, 1 of the box, min 2 pictures with issue/ problem).
- Select the order number of the product you need to claim.
- confirm if this box did arrive or not.
- If not, select NO and confirm. Your claim is filed now.
- If your box arrived, select YES and continue the following steps hereunder
- Select the variety you wish to claim
- Select the number of stems/ bunches to claim
- Fill out your comments. The better your description is, the faster we can judge your claim request.
- Select the claim reason (multiple options can be chosen)
- Upload your photos. 4 pictures is the minimum, but if you have more pictures, please upload (click add) these so that we can take a faster decision on the refund.
- Click the button: Send Claim Request
Once we receive your claim, we will check all details and normally within 24-72 hours we will finalize your claim. If the claim is accepted, you will be refunded on the credit card this order was paid with.
- if you claim 12 stems of out the 25 of flowers, we need to see the 12 stems with issue. Not only 3 or 4 stems. In that case, only the stems visible with issues will be refunded.
- no photos available for the product to be claimed is no refund
- we do not accept claims for boxes that FedEx tried to deliver to your store/ event location and no one was there to accept the boxes so a re-delivery attempt was in place.
Click here to read our claim policy.